Grace: A Divine Vulgarity
Interview originally published in #AskSteveAustin Podcast.
- Grace is a Divine vulgarity.
- In the world of performancism, success equals life and failure is tantamount to death.
- What we do is important, but it is infinitely less important than what Jesus has done for us.
- Christianity is not about good people getting better.
- Rebellion and conformity are often opposite sides of the same coin.
- There’s a big difference in grace a lot vs. grace alone.
About This Show
The #AskSteveAustin Podcast is a very progressive look at life and faith with Life Coach, Steve Austin. Each week, Steve talks with guests about the biggest questions and issues of our day. If you're looking for honest conversation and hope for a better tomorrow, minus all the religious b.s., you've come to the right place.
Steve has been featured in RELEVANT Magazine, The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Good Men Project, Converge Magazine, Christian Courier, People of the Second Chance, and Covenant Eyes.
Support the Kickstarter Campaign for Steve Austin's new book, Catching Your Breath: The Sacred Journey from Chaos to Calm.